Did your doctor say you must exercise but you don’t know where to start?
Are you ready to improve your health and fitness?
Not sure where to start in meeting your weight goal?
Then the SSI Health Club is for you!
The SSI Health Club is medically oriented and technologically advanced. Your certified wellness coach partners with each club member to devise and implement an individualized program meet your goals. We do not require a contract for our memberships!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 regulations, our pool and group fitness classes are temporarily limited, and our showers and saunas are closed. COVID precautions are observed at all times.
The SSI Health Club offers:
- TechnoGym™ equipment, same as used by Olympic athletes
- Custom free-weight room
- A variety of group fitness classes for all fitness levels
- Heated (92 degrees) saltwater pool with endless swim jet
Our open, non-intimidating atmosphere is perfect for:
- Non-Traditional “Gym Members”: Even if you have never stepped foot in a “gym” before, SSI provides a non-intimidating place for you to begin a healthier lifestyle!
- Active Adults & Seniors: For those 50 years and over that are looking to stay “Fit for Life” SSI will help you maintain active and healthy lifestyles late into the Golden Years.
- Corporate Partners & Affiliates: Many companies have partnered with SSI to offer membership or discounts for employees and families. Improve the staff morale! Research proves healthy employees make happy employees.
- SSI Physical Therapy Patients: After your therapy is finished, join the Health Club to continue your journey to better health.
- Group Fitness Classes: Come try a group fitness class and then decide if you would like to join. The first one’s on us!
Contact us for more information!
Health Club Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 6pm
Friday: 8am – Noon
Saturday and Sunday : Closed
The therapists at SSI, especially Darlene, have kept me going for years. You people have gotten me over a broken leg, heat exhaustion, heart surgery and a stroke. You keep me in shape to continue mountain hiking. It is impossible for me to thank SSI enough. Everyone is so nice to me when I am there, not only the therapists but Amy and her staff as well.
“Game Changer has elevated our program to new heights during the offseason! Thanks to the highly trained and motivated staff, our girls were pushed to new levels and became mentally and physically stronger as one cohesive team.
I know that Game Changers will become a part of every offseason for the Lady Panthers in the future.”
“Before I came to SSI I couldn’t stand without a walker. Now I can walk independently where ever I want. I now workout at SSI several days a week to maintain.”
“I was referred to SSI for physical therapy. I could not walk and had extreme back pain. After extensive physical therapy, I could walk with a walker and my back pain disappeared. Entering the post–rehab program, I continue to improve. I highly recommend SSI’s post-rehab program!”
“Entering the post rehab program and working with a wellness coach twice a week, I continue to improve. I would certainly recommend the SSI programs because I am appreciative of all the benefits that I have received.”
“Exercising in the pool allowed me to stay active and more independent.”
“I feel healthier. Everyone at SSI is friendly and actually cares about me as a human being. I miss the exercise and the people when I don’t come.”
“I would be in a wheelchair if it were not for SSI. My children agree that the exercising I do there had added at least three years to my life.”