Does pain or debility keep you from exercising?
Are you struggling with traditional land based physical therapy?
If so, SSI’s Aquatic Physical Therapy can help!
Why Aquatic Physical Therapy?
- The buoyancy of our heated pools decreases stress on joints, allowing patients to move and exercise freely without pain!
- Heated water soothes arthritic joints.
- Aquatic therapy allows for early weight bearing after surgery.
- Aquatic therapy allows up to 90% reduction in body weight, allowing your joints to move freely.
- Aquatic therapy significantly reduces the risk of falls, allowing you to safely challenge and train your balance reactions.
|Who Would Benefit?
SSI offers warm salt water Aquatic Physical Therapy for patients with a wide variety of diagnoses, disabilities, and post-op procedures:
|Goals of Aquatic Rehabilitation
“Exercising in the pool allowed me to stay active and more independent.”
“Working in the pool allowed me to progress my rehab on land and recover from my surgery much faster and with less pain.”